A photo is always associated with a Plant Record. At the Plant Records page click on the Common Name or Botanical Name of the Plant Record you want to add a photo to. This takes you to the Plant View Page for that record. Scroll down the page until you see the PHOTO GALLERY icon. To the left of this is ADD A PHOTO. Click this and you will go to the Photo Upload Page.
There are five easy steps to upload a picture of a plant OR a general garden picture:
- Click CHOOSE FILE to find your picture on your computer. You may browse your folders for the picture you want.
- Once you have selected your picture from your computer, click UPLOAD NOW to upload the picture.
- When it’s done uploading, you will see your picture.
- You may enter a Date, a Title, and a Caption.
- Click ADD MY PICTURE to complete the photo upload process.
NOTE: Digital photos from phones and cameras can be large. Images of 3 MB + can take a couple minutes to upload. See TIP # 5 in Tips and Tricks for the best way to upload pictures.
NOTE: Pictures that are uploaded to your account at Muddy Boots Plant Tags are reduced in size for quicker loading as you view them. The original photo file on your computer is not modified in any way.
ADD A PHOTO SCREEN STARTING POINT
ADD A PHOTO SCREEN FILE SELECTED
ADD A PHOTO UPLOAD IN PROGRESS
ADD A PHOTO FINISHING TOUCHES